1. Drain pool.
2. Prepare surface for bond coat, it must be dirt, oil or other foreign material free (acid/pressure wash if needed).
3. Remove hollow areas when applicable.
4. Remove and replace existing tiles, if applicable.
5. Cut and chip old plaster from under existing perimeter tiles and around all return lines for a better transition of new plaster.
6. Apply bond coat containing cement glue to ensure that pebble finish will adhere to old plaster.
7. Apply average ½ inch pebble finish.
8. Next day acid wash to expose pebble.
9. Fill pool with potable water.